Tuesday, May 31, 2005

To POST or NOT to POST

I have received some (ok 1 but whose counting) comments on this blog asking me to post about my relationship or lack there of. For those who don't know Reese the Law Girl at one time had a fascinating serious all about me and "Mike" as we started dating. For reasons known only to her she called it welcome to a dysfunctional relationship. Now I have been STRICTLY FORBIDDEN from posting ANYTHING about this relationship and it's progress or demise by Reese. However I am considering whether or not to allow her to dictate the contents of my blog. I mean she ain't the boss of me! It seems SOOOO unfair that she gets to make high quality posts about me. I can write about myself. I can be cute and funny. I mean if I posted about myself I would have to change the title of the series, but I am sure I could come up with a good one. Just because I couldn't come up with a title for this blog doesn't mean I am not the right person to correctly explain my own relationship. I have ideas people! I can do this!

So I have decided to be very democratic about this and put it to a vote. All those who want me to write about the relationship can comment in this blog. I will tally the votes and act accordingly.

P.S. Let's not mention this to Reese if at all possible. She can be scary when she's mad.

12 comments:

Desiree said...

Yay!!! I love "Lisa" being sneaky behind Reeses back!

I, of course, vote for you spilling the happenings with you and "Mike". It's not YOUR fault she's lagging in updating. Come on girl, tell us whats going on!!

Reese The Law Girl said...

Oh, what...what is that??

It hurts...


It's...it's....OW!!

Oh, I see!! I've been stabbed in the back!!

;p~~


Actually, I've been thinking about this, and if you wanna talk about your relationship, then you can do it. But, I won't be writing anymore dysfunctional relationship pieces. Not as punishment, but just because it would be a little bit duplicitous.

Desiree said...

NOOOOOOOO

Reese, I was KIDDING! I'm sorry. I love how you post those stories. You were just laggin, I grew impatient, I'm SORRY!

"Lisa" said...

HA HA HA
I see. So if I post then she won't so Desiree picks Reese's post over me. FIne then I probably won't post but Resse you need to hurry your ass up

Reese The Law Girl said...

Okay, okay. So, shall I declare June dysfunctional relationship month? Hmmm???

"Lisa" said...

yes get to it

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Why don't you start writing about a girl named "Cherise" and her relationships?

Kind of a Dysfunctional Lawyer series. ;)

"Lisa" said...

Oh My Gosh Jerk that is an awesome idea!!!!

"Lisa" said...

BTW Jerk Posted to my blog! I am cool now. Yeah!!!

KOM said...

This is too funny. I've got to remember to copyright my past relationships, in case someone else gets to them first.

Reese The Law Girl said...

What? Once again, J, who told you you could call me "Cherise?" Why do you keep doing that?

I think it's better to talk about other people. My life is not that fascinating. ;)

Squishi said...

spill your guts. We wanna hear it :)